Friday, April 24, 2009

The County Sheriff: America's Last Hope: Put one in the hands of your local sheriff by the end of the month.



One of the most inspiring speeches at Oath Keepers on Lexington was that of Sheriff Richard Mack. You can find it here.

At his blog, here, you can pick up a copy of his slim book, County Sheriff, America's Last Hope for nine bucks each. Come your next payday, I would like every Three Percenter in the country to do what this little lady did in Minnesota:



Now you don't have to buy one for every sheriff in your state -- just the one in your county. And don't excuse yourself if you're from Minnesota. Send it anyway. You're from your sheriff's own jurisdiction. You vote. A duplicate copy from us could not hurt.

And while you're at it, send a copy of this book to your state police "fusion center."



You can find To Shake Their Guns in the Tyrant's Face on-line here.

Fight lies with truth, while you still can.

Mike
III

4 comments:

closed said...

Don't waste your money, IMO.

The Posse Commitatus crowd has fouled this well by pushing their Vampire Killer 2000 tracts on Sheriff's offices nationwide.

Current procedure for most departments is to accept the literature, thank the distributor, and then trash it once the person goes away.

If you want real influence on a county Sheriff, contribute to his election campaign, and put up some yard signs for him.

Seriously.

Being a contributor stands you a better chance of getting a warning call than anything else.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Kings Cty NY *has*
a sheriff. I *am* mailing OK
material WHEN I GET SOME PRINTABLE
ONE PAGE HANDOUTS (I've asked) to
local safety service ppl in my area
and of my acquaintance. (I have already but it was my own humble
effort and design is not my metier)

Anonymous said...

What is amazing is that a CIDG that I belong to, has had its logo lifted and is not part of the Virginia Fusion Centers report on extremists. We are wearing this like it is a badge of honor. Of course we have done nothing wrong to date other than the free expression of ideas, with a limited discussion of the erosion of rights, in particular, the right of expression and the right to keep and bear arms.

Here is a copy of the Virginia Fusion Center's report. KISSATA, my CIDG group logo appears prominently on Page 60.

http://rawstory.com/images/other/vafusioncenterterrorassessment.pdf

Anonymous said...

So....contribute to election campaign is only way to get a "warning call?"....How about your sworn duty to protect ALL of us from tyranny?....Didn't know sheriffs had any competition anyway, not in MY county....I'd be afraid to be in your county and leave my name, so you could selectively count me out....Thanks for nothing....You're part of the problem.