Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Charlie Daniels: "America Will Be Brought To Her Knees, In Prayer Or In Ruin."

"This nation is not just divided, it is fragmented and growing worse by the day as Obama pours fuel on the fire by making statements like 'Clinging to God and guns' painting a whole segment of the population as a gaggle of narrow-minded fanatics, providing fodder for the 'intelligencia' to belittle a group of people they neither appreciate nor understand, while those of us who unashamedly do cling to our God and our guns stand defiantly by our beliefs.

3 comments:

SWIFT said...

In prayer, in ruin, or in the kneeling position with a .308! (Unlike the lefties who use the kneeling position for another purpose.)

Grantmeliberty said...

When this nation was in obedience to God, He protected us from invasion and attack. In our degradation, 40+ million babies aborted for convenience and profit, moral depravity from pulpits to the highest levels of government, we have sinned before God and brought upon ourselves judgement. Repentance as Nineveh repented is the only course which can avert disaster, and the likelihood of such a call from this perverted atheistic piece of scum would be a miracle. Maybe that is what I should be praying for because I don't see any other way our of a bloody mess. Being in the center of the will of God is the safest place to be, and that comes when we are hearing and following the voice of the Savior. "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:27
This site is dedicated to helping everyone who believes to come to that point of hearing and obeying.
http://hallvworthington.com/voicemain.html

Anonymous said...

I am 26years old I will be honest i dont remeber politics futher back than clinton. But I will say this that i fear my children and the future of this great nation. I drive trough the streets and see crime and volience running rampent. It makes me wonder what 5 years will bring or the next 10 years for that matter. As swift said above I too will be ready to knee down for the sake of this great nation.