Saturday, September 21, 2013

A less than nominal morning.

You will see from my earlier posts that I did them not long after midnight. Tried to get back to sleep by reading a book on how the Luftwaffe evaded the restrictions of the Versailles Treaty after World War I. Woke about 0300 unable to breathe. Symptoms of my old diagnosis of congestive heart failure. So, in we went to the ER and discovered that I had some of my CHF back along with a slight case of pneumonia. Perfect. Shot me full of diuretics and Leviquin and here I am, back at the keyboard. I'll finish a couple of posts I had planned and then I'm going to try to rest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Mike, this Dr. Esselstyn seems to get results w/CHF: http://www.heartattackproof.com/qanda.htm

Bought his book after seeing "Forks over Knives"; it had before & after angiograms, taken 2+ yrs apart, clearly showing results.

Though you might start hopping around and grow a fuzzy tail, after eating mostly rabbit food...

CB said...

Had those symptoms. The determination was sleep apnea. Now I have a "Top Gun" mask to wear to bed. No more symptoms. You may want to ask for a sleep study.

Anonymous said...

Mike, if you were to go in for a Heart Transplant, you might end up getting Obama's heart. It obviously has NEVER BEEN USED. It is one of many of the Liberal DemonCraps whose heart has NEVER BEEN USED. Just my attempt at levity about those cold heartless bastards who are trying to ruin this country.